At Home Learning
- At Home Learning refers to the way schools will maintain teaching and learning as students are at home.
- At Home Learning activities are included in this pack, to cover two weeks’ worth of learning.
- Students attending school will be completing these same activities.
- The school website will have digital and hard copies of the At Home Learning activities for students, parents and carers. Continue to check Facebook and the school’s website for any updates.
- The schools website: www.marayong-p.schools.nsw.edu.au has an At Home Learning tab for families to access stage based learning activities.
- Years 3 to 6 staff will also teach and communicate online with students via Google Classroom. Students have been accessing this during class time.
- Off-line or non-digital content such as worksheets or workbooks, will be mailed to students who are not at school to collect hard copies of At Home Learning activities and digital instructions.
- Parents and teachers can be in contact by phone or through the school email account. (Please ensure your contact details are included in your email enquiry.)
- We suggest parents and carers maintain as normal a routine as possible. Following is an outline that may assist keeping your children in a structure based on our usual day at Marayong Public School.
7:00am -9:00am Wake up, have breakfast and get dressed ready for the day.
9:00am – 10:00am English
10:00am – 10:15am Crunch and Sip (Fruit / Vegetable and water)
10:15am – 11:00am English
11:00am – 11:30am Recess break
11:30am – 12:30pm Mathematics
12:30pm – 1:00pm Lunch
1:30pm – 2:45pm Other Learning activities e.g. Science, History, Geography, Personal Development and Health)
2:45- 3:30pm Physical activities
I will continue to keep you updated via Facebook and the school website. If you have any further questions, please call the school on 9622 2394 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can also refer your concerns to the appropriate staff member.
Mrs K. Pizzinga